1/27/13

Suffering again

So the plan was to ride the trainer on Saturday but that didn't work out. I've been a little out of it and this entire week i felt like i was crawling through my workouts. So this
morning i decided to sit on the trainer and suffer. The plan was for three sets but just wasn't in the cards today. Did the usual 2 and I was done. I'm done with my strength training plan so now I need to figure out what to do next. The plan is to stick with it all year.

For lunch today i tried something new, it's a new take on grilled cheese. You put avocado, spinach, pesto, goat cheese, and mozzarella. It was to die for. Jackie and I both scarfed it dow fast. Definitely going to make it again

So the plan for today now is to play Paper Mario with Trey and hopefully brew beer with Brandon later today. I'll chat about that another time.










No comments: